1. A deposit of 50% of the total booking fee is required in order to confirm a reservation. This is to be paid no less than 48 hours in advance of arrival by bank transfer. Bank details will be provided to enable easy payment.
2. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
2.1 More than 14 days notice: a full refund is payable less an admin fee of £25
2.2 Less than 14 days to 48 hours notice: 50% of total stay cost is refundable. However, if we are able to re-let the accommodation at short notice, we will refund any money paid less an admin fee of £25.
2.3 48 hours or less notice – no refund is offered.
2.4 We would recommend you take out holiday/travel insurance to cover you in such circumstances. There is no allowance or reduction in the total cost for curtailment of a reservation.
3. Your reservation is not confirmed until 50% of the booking fee has been paid into our bank account. An email confirming your reservation will be sent as soon as the deposit is received.
4. Accidents happen. Please let us know as soon as possible so we can clean any spillages or fix damages. A charge may be made if spillages or damages are not reported. Items taken from any room without consent will be charged for.
5. We do not permit smoking within the house but you may smoke in the patio area/garden.
6. Check in is from 4.00pm – 6.00pm (other times by prior arrangement). Check out is no later than 10.00am. It would be greatly appreciated if an estimated time of arrival could be provided.
7. Our accommodation is ideally suited to two adults sharing the double room, and one adult or child for the single bedroom. A travel cot is also available.
8. Regrettably we cannot accept bookings from persons less than 18 years of age.
9. Use of the accommodation and associated amenities are entirely at guests’ risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, loss or damage to guests or their belongings. Cars may be parked in our driveway but owners must accept that this is entirely at their own risk.
10. Access is through a gate to the guests’ own front door. The bedrooms and bathroom/shower room is up a flight of stairs.
11. In the unlikely event that the room is subsequently unavailable through events arising outside our control we may be forced to cancel the booking. In such instances we will inform you as soon as possible and give you a full refund of all monies paid.
12. The maximum occupancy is for 3 people.